Thursday, May 15, 2014

The National Guild of Piano

The day of Abby's baptism was also the day the Elizabeth had Guild. The National Guild for Piano is where you have to memorize anywhere from 3 to 10 songs on the piano and perform them in front of a judge that grades you on your piece. Elizabeth memorized 3 pieces and Isabelle memorized 4. Thankfully their piano teacher got her and Isabelle in the last two times so that it would not conflict with the baptism. My mom took the two girls up to Salt Lake to give their performances. I am sad that I wasn't able to go up there with her but am happy my mom could. We haven't gotten her report card back yet but from what I hear she did pretty good. She supposedly got 3 A's (which are bad and you don't want to get) and 16 C's (which are the best! and what you want to get)  I am very proud of Elizabeth and the work she put into doing this.

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing. It has got to be stressful and so scary. We loved hearing you play your pieces when we were there. Way to go, Elizabeth!!

    ReplyDelete