Friday, May 23, 2014

4th Grade Pioneer Day

Yesterday was the 4th grade Pioneer Day. All the little 4th grades had to dress like a pioneer and then they went off to do pioneer stuff. They made fudge and built shelters, played games and walked and walked and walked! We borrowed an pioneer outfit from Cory and it was SO cute! I put breads in her hair and she borrowed an little leather backpack from me that looked old. She said that she had lots of fun, but was tired from all the walking that they did. And it shows in the blisters she has on her feet! Maybe next time she should just wear comfortable shoes instead of the ones that I thought looked cute with the outfit! Live and learn!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! You get to do such fun things at school. I am always amazed by the activities you do. Yes, comfort always, although I don't think the pioneers had very comfortable shoes. :0)

    ReplyDelete