Saturday, February 1, 2014

I'm Getting Out of Hand...

I am addicted to the new circut iron-on stuff. I have been doing iron-on on EVERYTHING! For Christmas I got the girls each two blank shirts and told them they could design their own shirts. It only took me a month to fulfill this but we did it. Abby only has picked one of her shirts patterns she is a little bit more picky then most and this is it....
She said that she wanted to have a little mousy friend with her at all times while wearing the shirt. Honestly I don't know where this kid comes from! Elizabeth finished both of her shirts she picked an owl and and tie shirt.
Celeste is having a baby shower on today and I made these for her...Celeste likes Skulls so little Olivia will be punked out!
It is so much fun to do and so easy! So I will keep showing you all the fun things I make!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I've never heard of this. Can't wait to see more creations.

    ReplyDelete