Monday, February 17, 2014

Our Day Of Love...

We started the morning off with making hearts in the girls hair! You just can't go to school on Valentine's Day without a heart in your hair!! Thank you pinterest for helping out with that!
Then of course it was gift time....I made the girls these jars of gummy worms, and Josh and I gave them heart chocolates and of course every girl needs jewelry so I  had gotten them each a little bracelet. Yep we start young!
I miraculously didn't have to go to the school for a single party! I know even Josh was shocked. I did have to send in something for each of their parties but was not in charge or have to enter the school once!!! It was a nice day. The girls came home with handfuls of Valentines and Josh and I did send them each some Valegrams  at school. Our school has this thing on Valentines day that you can pay to send your child what is called a Valegram, which can be a balloon, chocolate sucker, card, pencil, etc...you get the idea. I have a love-hate relationship with this system. I do like that I can send my girls something on Valentines day and it's fun...but oh my, the pressure to send either one of everything or multiple balloons...So I try to make it as simple as possible. They each got one balloon and a sucker and a pencil. I think that this is respectable! After school the girls went with Nana to go see CAL's basketball game and then to dinner and to see the Lego Movie. They loved it! Thank you Nana for sitting through that movie so that I didn't have to! Josh took me to the temple and then out to dinner. It was a wonderful day of LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. Love their hair. Good thing I had boys because I don't think I could ever master these fancy hairstyles. Valentine's day sounds like a hit. Love all of you.

    ReplyDelete