Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Just Getting Started on Valentines Day!

I'm starting to get ready for Valentines Day! You know how much I just LOVE Pinterest, well I got this off of it the other day and thought they were so cute and super easy, and I LOVE Rice Krispies but haven't been able to have them since I found out I'm allergic to the cereal! Which made me very sad but I was at the store with Abby and found Rice Krispies that were Gluten Free so both Abby and I could eat them and then it was definite we NEEDED these!
I printed little strips of paper for the kisses that said I love you on them. The girls LOVED them! The Gluten Free Rice Krispies were surprisingly VERY good!
More Valentine Pinterest crafts to come...this is if I get them done before Friday!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea. You've got to teach me how to use pinterest. They look really good.

    ReplyDelete