Monday, February 24, 2014

Lindon Patriotic Sing

Friday was Lindon's Patriotic Sing at school. The orchestra played also, with their new orchestra shirts on. Elizabeth was very excited to be up on stage. I love that she LOVES being in Orchestra...now if she just loved practicing as much as she loves going...
I caught a picture of Abby while she was walking in to sit with the second grade classes. Isn't she so cute in her little Lindon T-Shirt?!
And these are essential to bring to ANY Lindon Sing....that is if you don't want a head ache by the end of the performances. Now before anyone thinks what an awful mother I am...I still can hear ALL the songs just not at such a LOUD volume!  And when MOM is HAPPY EVERYONE is HAPPY!!

1 comment:

  1. The earplugs are hilarious! I just can't imagine needing them but I've never been to a Lindon Sing. Love Abby's facial expression. I'm glad Elizabeth is loving orchestra also. How fun.

    ReplyDelete