Friday, January 31, 2014

11Years and Counting!

It has been 11 WONDERFUL years now married with my very best friend! And I think we are going on 16 years of being friends....yes it took us a little while to get to the whole marriage thing...but it wouldn't be us if it didn't!  I mean for the first YEAR I thought Josh's name was HOBIE and when people started talking about this guy named Josh I didn't know who they were talking about! But we got passed all of that and I did finally learn his name!
We have had many good and not so good times in these past years but through all of it we have laughed a lot...sometimes it has taken us a little time to get to the laughing part but we always seem to get there! Not everyone seems to think we are as funny as we think we are, but that's what seems to make us so perfect for each other! So here is to another 11 years of laughing together!

1 comment:

  1. I think 50+ more years of laughing together would be better.

    ReplyDelete