Monday, August 5, 2013

Are You A Snuggler?

The other day we had the boys come over to watch one of the Harry Potters with the girls. Before we went down stairs the kids had a VERY SERIOUS AND VERY LENGTHY DISCUSSION on whether or not they were snugglers! The conversation went something like this......
Abby to Deacon, "Are you a snuggler?"
Deacon, "Oh I'm a snuggler! I like to snuggle"
Abby, "Good cause I need to snuggle when I'm scared!"
Deacon, "We can snuggle together!"
Conrad to Elizabeth, "Then we can snuggle together"
Elizabeth, "Oh good cause I like to snuggle too!"
This went on for a while then Abby yelled to me... "Mom, I don't need to snuggle with you Deacon is going to snuggle with me when I'm scared!"
Yep I can get replaced just that easy!! The whole conversation made me laugh so hard. I just wish that I recorded it!

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute! It made me laugh also. I wonder how long this will last.

    ReplyDelete