Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back To School Night

Last night was BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT!! The girls were SO excited to meet their new teachers and to see everyone they know! Except once we got there they would hide behind me and wouldn't hardly say a word to anyone even kids they know already! Kids would say hi to them in the halls and they would hardly acknowledge them! I was filling out some paper work for them in the computer lab and Elizabeth really wanted to go the the lunch room to see about being in school orchestra. So I told her go and I will catch up, but she just looked and me and said, "Mom you are the one that will do the talking!" Yes I've been designated by my girls to be the talker in the family, apparently we can only have one! At least I know they snap out of it after they warm up to the school, at least Elizabeth does we are still working with Abby! We met each of their teachers and saw their classrooms and I didn't sign up to be head room mom again this year so Josh is happy!  I think that we are really ready for school to start now.

1 comment:

  1. Now, that's a job - head talker. Hum - I think that's the job Mark has given me. I'm sure they will have a great year. They are probably totally different kids when you aren't around. What about orchestra?

    ReplyDelete