Tuesday, August 20, 2013

1st Day of School

It's the first day of school! The girls got up and were ready for school by 7:00am. They couldn't wait to get there. Elizabeth is starting 4th grade and Abby is starting 2nd! I can't believe how fast they are growing up. As I dropped the girls off at school this morning I asked them if they would like me to walk them to their lines. They both said no that they were BIG girls and didn't need me to walk them. Tears filled my eyes as I said goodby and drove away. I'm going to miss those two...what oh what will I fill my day with now?

1 comment:

  1. They are growing up fast. (and it only goes faster as time goes by) I know what you will do - Pinterest. You always find such cool things to do. I could get you going on genealogy. That is so much fun. Enjoy your time - homework is starting.

    ReplyDelete