Friday, August 9, 2013

Lessons From My 9 Year Old!

Last night I was in my room with my girls getting ready to take them up to bed. Josh has been out of town since Monday and I told them that he will be home tomorrow! Elizabeth looks around my room and with all seriousness she says, "Mom, you really need to clean your room before dad gets home. He should come home to a nice clean house!!!" I just look at her then look around my mess of a room and said, "You do know that most of the stuff on the floor is yours, right?" It didn't seem to accrue to her that she might be contributing to some of the mess too.....My next thought was WOW my Dad just came out of your mouth kid!....so now I know what I'm doing today before Josh gets home, I'm cleaning! Because even Elizabeth can tell you a good wife never lets her man come home to a dirty house!!

1 comment:

  1. You are having so many funny things being said right now. I guess we can all relate to that. What do they say - out of the mouth of babes? Such cute kids.

    ReplyDelete