Friday, July 26, 2013

24th of July

Who knew that Pioneer Day equaled fireworks? I don't think we have ever really celebrated pioneer day. Josh doesn't have work off so it has always just been like any other day. But this year I thought we could do some fireworks. I got only small ones that Abby says are better then the big scary ones! We all sat out side and watched the show that Josh put on for us. It was fun!
Josh cleaning up the mess. Poor guy has to work then come home and put on a show for us and then clean it up! He even burnt a hole in his work shirt from one of the fireworks! Maybe next time he can sit and enjoy the show while I do all the work....I did say maybe!

1 comment:

  1. Or not! We don't want you burning anything. I'm sure he had fun blowing things up.

    ReplyDelete