Friday, July 19, 2013

Catching Up...

I've been a little per-occupied to update on some of the things we've done and had these pictures so I am just going to give a real quick recap! A while ago Josh was putting together the lights for the new garden (I will update on that later) and we were all "helping". Yes we sat and watched him do all the work, but the girls had fun playing in the boxes! I don't understand it they have lots of toys and things to play with but they get more excited about an empty box then any toy! Abby fell in and all you could see was her feet hanging out...it was funny as she was yelling "help"!
A while ago my mom asked me to help her with a young woman's activity and I made these very cute (yes from pinterest) handouts to go with the book marks that I taught the girls how to make.  They were so simple to make!
Heather's birthday was June27th and we of course made her a sign and made her stand in front of it with all the kids to document! We LOVE Heather and hope she had the best day!!!
One thing about summer I LOVE is the saved ice stands EVERYWHERE!!!!  We found this one that is the BEST!!! Can you believe how BIG they are!!!
Conrad's birthday was also the 27th of June and I helped Cory host an ALL boy swim party for CAL and his friends!! Being a girl mom it was kind of fun to see what a ALL boy party is like. I have to say boys have no fear which made me about die while watching them jump off the diving board into the pool! But no one amazingly got hurt so all is well!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, boys are definitely different. They will do anything especially if there are other boys around watching. Love all your pinterest cute things you make! We should all get smart and just give the kids big empty boxes at Christmas and for birthdays. How do you think that would go over?

    ReplyDelete