Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Year...New Projects

So I have FINALLY finished piecing together my quilt! I love this fabric. This is my FIRST full size quilt that I am making. I am not done with it yet I still have to take it to the quilter and have it quilted then once they do that I have to figure out how to put the edge on....wish me luck! But I thought that I would show it off of what I have finished because who knows how long it will take me to get it to the quilter! I saw this quilt back in Oct. when I went visiting teaching. My visiting teaching partner is a avid quilter and so is the lady that we teach. The lady that we teach had this quilt hanging in her house and I fell in LOVE with it. So I went that day to the quilt store and got me the fabric to make it! I must of been crazy but I decided I was going to make a quilt....well sort of I was going to piece it and have someone else quilt it...Josh says that that is cheating but oh well! So here is some pictures of the quilt and a close up of the very cute fabric....
The fabric is called "The Ghastlies" I just LOVE the family in it, don't you?!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. I love the fabric. Tell Josh it isn't cheating - just being smart. Can't wait to see it in person. Things always look even better in real life. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete