Monday, January 14, 2013

10 Years!!

The 25th of January will mark 10 years to the day that Josh and I entered into the Los Angeles Temple to be sealed! I wish that I could say that I remember it like it was yesterday, but honestly I can't. I feel like it was a million years ago.(Of course we have known each other for 16 years so that might be the reason it feels longer)   I can remember small parts here and there, partly because of my remarkable memory (that is sarcasm!). Thankfully Josh has a good enough memory for the both of us. It has only taken me 10 years but I have finally put my wedding pictures on CD from the negatives and am only now starting to make prints of them. Yes I know I am a little slow on things! Here are a few of my favorites from that day...
These 10 years may not of always been easy! But really what fun is easy? There is no other person that I would rather laugh with, cry with, or just be with then YOU, Josh! You are and always will be my BEST FRIEND!
Before we got married my dad asked me why I wanted to marry you? I answered, because I love him. He told me that I did not know what love was yet but to give it time and I will. At the time I did not understand I thought that I loved you so much that I knew what love was, but I was wrong. You have taught me and shown me over the years what love truly is. I LOVE YOU JOSH! Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I remember many things about that day. One is that we were late for your reception because we got caught in traffic. Happy anniversary. You will be in CA on a fun vacation with those two little cuties. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete