Saturday, January 5, 2013

Little Girls Book Club Book #2

Our little girl book club's second book is Anne of Green Gables. I LOVE this story and was excited for the girls to meet Anne Shirley! I found this book at the $1 Store and got two of them one for us and one for the "little" Andersen's. It is a young readers book so it is not the full detailed story, but I think the girls will still get the idea, and I thought it would help us get through it faster and keep the girls interested in the pictures on EVERY page! My plan worked the "little" Andersen's finished in three days, it is taking us a little longer, but we are almost done with it. Our book club will be at our house, and the girls are already planning the BIG EVENT!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these stories. This will get the girls interested in reading the longer version later. Can't wait to hear about your book club event.

    ReplyDelete