Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thirty Days Continued...

These are my thirty days of turning thirty:
Day 1:
Autographed book- The Hourglass Door (Very excited to start)
Day 2: 2 cans of Satin Care shaving gel (I don’t know how she knew, but I just ran out)
Day 3: 3 pink razors (Also needed!)
Day 4: 4 granola bars (Never tried before, but surprisingly liked)
Day 5: 5 Wipe ‘N Clear Premoistened Lens cleaning tissues (Use just about everyday)
Day 6: 6 cookies (No need to wonder why, I mean cookies!)
Day 7: 7 cans of sprite (I drank all of them did not share!)
Day 8: 8 Jelly beans (Love fruity candy)
Day 9: 9 Starbursts (same as above)
Day 10: A list of the top 10 things that my niece and nephew’s love about me! (I think has been my favorite, because the kids made the list up themselves, and Cory’s kids say the funniest things!)
Day 11: Red Peanut M&M’s (I think Peanut M&M’s are my weakness)
Day 12: Cover Girl Knock out pink eye enhancer (Laughed so hard because I think this was the same color that I got when I turned 12)
Day 13: Wizard of OZ sign (Love this hanging it in my laundry room!)
Day 14: Scrapbooking ribbon and ribbon brads, 14 in all. (Love scrapbooking)
Day 15: Pepperidge Farm Cookies: (This was 15 because that’s how many lbs. I would gain after eating.)
Day 16: 16 Chipboard tags and Shapes for Scrapbooking. (I do love to scrapbook)
Day 17: 17 sticks of Twixels (One of my favorite candies)
Day 18: Almond M&M’s (Because if you have a ¼ cup of this you’ll have 18% of your daily fat intake!)
Day 19: Chex Mix (Because Cory said she couldn't find anything particular to this number!)
Day 20: Nestle Cookies (No need to explain!)
Day 21: 21 Pink and White Animal Cookies. (I know that they are waxy but I love them!)
Day 22: 22 Red Vines (Josh took to work, he likes them, me not so much!)
Day 23: 23 Pink marshmallows. (I love making s’mores and if I can make them with pink marshmallows even better!)
Day 24: 24 Orange peanut M&M’s (Like I said before, peanut M&M’s are my weakness)
Day 25: 25 Yellow peanut M&M’s
Day 26: 26 Blue peanut M&M’s (I think you can see a trend starting)
Day 27: Another OZ sign for my laundry room!
Day 28: A very cute black and white box. (Love all boxes)
Day 29: 4 so cute strawberry cups for strawberry short cake. (Who doesn’t like strawberry short cake!)
Day 30: The fourth book of a series that I’m reading. (Cory got me started with this series)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is really creative. Thanks for sharing the fun list. It sounds like you had a super great birthday!

    ReplyDelete