Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our Final Parade

So the summer season is coming to an end and we have attended our very last parade. Last weekend was Lindon Days and last Saturday morning we got up and put on our sunscreen, grabbed our chairs and headed out to see the floats, princesses, ...and well is there really anything else worth seeing? Oh and to run for all of the candy!! It was just Josh, Elizabeth, Abigail and I who attended. We were feeling our Lindon Pride by supporting our small town's parade. Now this wasn't the biggest or flashest of the parades during this parade season but I think I liked this one the most because it was our town. Yes I know I'm getting more sentimental in my old age but we have definitely had fun going to all of the parades and fun events that each town put on during there summer days. I am sad to see it end but look forward to going next year. So until then this is the last you will hear of our parade adventures.

2 comments:

  1. You will have to find a new plan to get candy! Can't believe a new school year is starting. We just got out 5 days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO LINDON!!! WAAAHHOOOO!!! I'm all about supporting your local town/store/people/whathaveyou. Lindon is going places :)

    PS can you steel me some corn from your back yard, thanks!

    ReplyDelete