Monday, July 6, 2009

Things to know when you are sick...

So we just got home from Vale, Oregon visiting Josh's grandparents and I will blog about it later, but now I am so sick. I feel like a giant truck has run over my head! So last night when we got home I went looking for medicine to make me feel better and I found some and took it. It just wasn't working and all night I just suffered. This morning I took some more and decided that I would take some Advil also. The Advil helped a little. Then Josh came home from work for lunch and I was just laying down on the couch suffering with my head cold, and Josh then lets me know that I've been taking the wrong meds this whole time. He got up this morning and found on my bathroom counter the pills that I've been taking and they were Iron pills that I was supposed to take when I was last pregnant!!! Thanks for telling me Josh several hours late!! So my advice is when you are sick with a huge head cold don't count on you reading the pills right and maybe have someone you trust get the meds for you!!!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry you are so sick! I hope you enjoyed the trip anyway. We loved having all of you there and so did Grandma and Grandpa. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus now you'll probably be constipated with all that iron in you! Yeah!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?? So were they in the wrong bottle?? YOU'RE PRETTY! :) That stinks, hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That's good Lisa...She is Pretty, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, that's horrible! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete