Friday, January 3, 2014

Winter Break Happenings...

I have been sick ALL break...well really I have been sick for months but we wouldn't go into that... and I wanted to still doing thing with my girls during this break since I was sort of stuck inside. So we put together a few puzzles while watching I think EVERY cartoon movie we own! When I say a few I mean a total of 9 puzzles with a grand total of 3,391 pieces! Yep we went a little over board!  Here is a picture of our set up in my room in front of the TV! We started together on a big one then the girls each did two small ones by themselves then we moved on to big ones after that. 
This was our first one that we did together. The girls picked it out, it is a view of Vegas.
These are the girls small one's that they did all by themselves! Elizabeth did the two dogs and the bunny and Abby did the one dog and the unicorn.
Then we did the bears...
Then we got into the Arches....
Minnie came next, Abby's favorite. Abby and I did this one together while Elizabeth went with Josh to work on Porky. And last was Witches Night Out, a Utah favorite!
I do have to say that the girls didn't stay in the whole break. My sweet sister took the girls out with her a couple of times to see real people and I took them out one day to go shopping with their Christmas money, where I also got the Vegas puzzle! I had a lot of fun with my girls, we talked and watched movies, and they would get frustrated with the puzzles but they would work it out and it all would come together. So even though we didn't go out and do any grand things I had a lot of fun this winter break hanging out with my girls!

3 comments:

  1. I love puzzles. We have done 3 or 4 thousand piece ones here. I remember the Christmas you were with us and how much fun it was to have a puzzle partner. You are good!! Some of those look really hard. Glad you had fun with the girls and made some good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you- Our puzzle buddy this year! I must say my favorite are the picture ones that you and Tara did this year. I love those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must agree with Laura those are the most fun!!

    ReplyDelete