Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Colorado Plateau

Josh was out of town a couple of week ago and when he is out of town he usually brings back the girls a rock from where he was. That is if he remembers! Well, he had forgotten to get a rock while in California so while in Vegas he picked one up from his parents house to give to the girls. When he got home he presented the rocks to the girls. Elizabeth with wide eyes said, "WOW, did you get this from the Colorado Plateau?", which he wasn't even in Colorado so I don't really know why she thought that other then she was studying it in school! Josh just looked at her and said simply, "No I got it from grandma's front yard!" Yep way to kill the little girls dream Josh!!!

1 comment:

  1. The Colorado Plateau - I've never heard of it. I am amazed with the girls fascination for rocks. Who knows maybe my rocks did come from Colorado. I would never question Elizabeth's knowledge of Geography.

    ReplyDelete