Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Family Skate Night!

Oh the joys of the Lindon Elementary Family Skate Night! Thank heavens Amy was a good mom and took her camera and took LOTS of pictures and because of the great mother that I am I forgot! So I have become resourceful and stole a few of her pictures from her blog ...(Amy does this count as cutting and pasting your blog?)
I LOVE these ladies! Amy had us posing for MANY pictures! And because of the wonderful man Josh is he took them for us! And I also LOVE that "little" Andersen went skating with all the kids!

I did pull out my phone at the end of the night and snaped a picture of the girls as we were leaving! What a fun night of skating and hanging out with friends!

1 comment:

  1. Your school has lots of fun activities. I also want to thank Amy for the pictures. I have to say you have some awesome friends - both kids and parents.

    ReplyDelete