Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pinterest Christmas Gifts...


So I have kind of gotten out of control this Christmas with Pinterest! I kept finding things on Pinterest that I would think I could do that....So here are some of my Christmas Pinterest Gifts I gave out....
This year Josh wanted to give out a gift to some of his friends so I ordered some Poo Pouri and made this tag for it!
 I stole these pictures from Amy's blog. I saw this on Pinterest and thought..."Amy NEEDS this!"
  This is the neighbor gift that my mom and us gave out to all of our neighbors....
 I made this for my book club gift exchange party! It made me laugh...

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! Guess I really need to get into Pinterest. (I don't even know how to spell it) Maybe one of these days. Unicorn meat - hum. Looks like you had a fun season of giving and giving and giving. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete