Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patrick's Day 2013

When did St. Patrick's Day become a day where you have to do something more for your kids then just make sure they wear green? I think that it really started last year that the girls have been talking about what the "leprechaun" was going to leave them on St. Patrick's Day! WHAT? I never remember any "leprechaun" coming to my house or anyone's house for that matter on any day!! 
Last year I must of been weak and broke down and left the girls some gold stuff from the "leprechaun", but this year I really wanted to scale down this whole you get something for every little holiday trend thing that is starting to happen! So I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was cute and cheap, because I already had half of the stuff, all I had to do was buy the gold coins! I made some for my visiting teaching ladies to give to them also, so two birds. They were supper easy and I think pretty cute.

1 comment:

  1. That is way cute! They are Very Smart little girls. I don't know where they came up with the idea, but it was creative.

    ReplyDelete