Monday, March 11, 2013

It's ALL about ABBY!!

Abby was the Star Student this week, and of course that means we had to make another poster! I had Abby help pick out the pictures that she wanted on the poster and yes I let her do almost ALL the writing! And yes once again that was very hard for me! I think that it is time to work on my girls handwriting skills! She even added her own drawing on the poster, that included all of her favorite colors and some sparkles!
While I was cutting all the letters for Abby's name she was dancing all around my craft room SO excited that this was ALL about her! I now know why we call her Queenie!!! It was so funny she was looking at the pictures and telling me how cute she was as a baby with the cute curls, and how cute she looks in...well in pretty much every picture that we put on the poster!!! This kid really doesn't have any problems with self-esteem!
Monday morning I brought the poster to her class with of course a treat that she told me that was required and since I fell for it for her sister's class I decided to just go along with it for Abby's class! She stood in front of the class VERY shy and told about her poster. Then she took a few very cute questions from the kids in her class. She LOVED it, being the center of attention! I am happy that I am able to go to see my girls be spotlighted in their classes! 

1 comment:

  1. I can just see her dancing around in excitement. This is a very big deal and a great experience for the kids. Love all the pictures and work that the two of you put in it. I used to make at least 18 of these a year (I had to make them for the kids in my class - their parents wouldn't do it)You're a good mommy!

    ReplyDelete