Thursday, March 7, 2013

Elizabeth's Actual 9th Birthday!

Elizabeth's birthday this year landed on I think the busiest day ever! Josh and I had our Cub Scout Blue and Gold Dinner that night. This is why we celebrated Elizabeth's birthday the Saturday before, but I just couldn't let the day go by without making it as special as I could! It started out with breakfast! And for anyone that knows me knows mornings are special to me, AKA don't bother me and I don't make breakfast for you! But for birthdays I drag myself out of bed and make you what you want! This morning she wanted eggs bacon and toast! Which I was more then happy to make her. On the way to school I had her and Abby asking if I was coming into the school. And I kept saying no that I had too much to do today!
Side note Abby can't keep a secret, she was in the room when Josh and I talked about taking Elizabeth balloons and treats to her class and of course Abby told Elizabeth after I told her not to! So this is why the girls were asking me about "MY PLANS" for the day!
I did go and get her balloons and cookies and took them down to the school I had Elizabeth pass out the cookies and wouldn't you know it she dropped them all on the ground with in the first few seconds of handing them out!!! But she picked them up and passed them out to everyone....it is a good thing that kids don't mind eating things that have fallen on the floor! Oooops! After that I had a million and one things to get ready for so Josh went by his self  to the school for lunch and brought Elizabeth Wendy's, just what she asked for. I love that Josh did this. She LOVED that her dad came to the school to eat with her! After school it got a little more crazy she had to go to piano lessons then it was off to set up for scouts. I did let her help decorate for the scouts Blue and Gold any way she wanted to and for how controlling I am for things like that, that is a BIG birthday gift! Everyone told her happy birthday and we sang to her more then once that day! I pretty much said yes to everything she asked that day so she ended up eating a whole bag of mini eggs just her and Abby and yes she felt sick after! She got Grandma and Grandpa Tippetts package the day before and opened it on her birthday and LOVED everything! I can't believe my little girl is 9 years old. She is a beautiful, sweet, kind and wonderful girl! I love you Elizabeth!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the birthday that didn't end. What a fun almost week of activities. Abby may want a repeat of this on her birthday. Be prepared.

    ReplyDelete