Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Abigail Turns 5

Abigail turned 5 on April 14th...yes I know it was a while ago and once again I am behind on my updating of this blog, but really you are just lucky that I'm still doing this so lets not start with the pointing of fingers. It was spring break for the girls that week so we had the whole day to do things. First we went to Jump on it with our neighbors. It was a lot of fun the whole place is filled with trampolines to jump on. We went for an hour of fun and that was plenty of time to get us all tired! Yes I just sat there and still got tired, it is hard work watching little kids play and exert all that energy they have bottled up inside them. Later that evening when Josh got home from work we went to Chuck E. Cheese. We met my sister Celeste, my grandma, my brother-in-law Adam, Isabelle, CAL, and Deacon all there to eat pizza and play games. (Side note: you always want to invite Auntie Celeste to places like this because she is the one that will win you all the tickets- she always wins the jackpot- and that way we can pick out better prizes at the end) Abby had a lot of fun.
After Chuck E. Cheese we went home to have cupcakes and blow out some candles. All and all it was a very good day for us all we all had a lot of fun. Abby is already planning her next birthday and where she wants to have it! She likes to get a head start on these very important events!

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame her. You can never plan too much for those "big" events in your life. Sounds like a fun party day.

    ReplyDelete