Sunday, May 29, 2011

5K

On Saturday May 21st Celeste, Cory, Isabelle, and I did a 5k. Now before you start to think "WOW, I didn't think she had it in her"...I didn't have it in me. Cory and Isabelle ran most of it and Celeste and I walked most of it. We did try to jog/what I call run for just a little bit and in retrospect I think that was a bad idea. But we did it. We finished the whole thing. I of course couldn't move the next day and was in more pain then I thought I ever could be (and that's saying something for me!) But I am glad that Celeste talked us all into doing this with her and it was sort of fun and just maybe I will do that again, But next time I do think I will remember to put on the sunscreen!

1 comment:

  1. I am very impressed! Good for you. If I had been there I would probably have had to crawl to finish. Yes, sunscreen would be a good idea. The red looks painful.

    ReplyDelete