Tuesday, December 1, 2009

2 Down...


Last week Elizabeth came to me and told me that her tooth was loose. I looked at it and saw that it was still hanging on by what I thought was quite a bit but she told me to just pull it out. I told her that she should just wiggle it some more and maybe that night dad could help her, because there was no way I was pulling anything out. About 2 minutes later she came back to me with her mouth bleeding and her tooth in hand. She said, "I just pulled it, I couldn't wait!" This kid has a pain threshold that amazes me! The tooth fairy came that night with a dollar. She was so excited. Later that day the Papa toothfairy came and upstaged our toothfairy by giving her five dollars! Needless to say I think she is wondering what is wrong with our toothfairy!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie. How can kids look so cute with no teeth and adults look so awful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously. your tooth fairy (and mine) is cheep. :) but I only got 25 cents a tooth! so our kid are doing pretty darn good!

    ReplyDelete