Saturday, December 19, 2009

Abby's Christmas Gifts

I was wrapping some presents the other day while Elizabeth was at school. Abby came down stairs to ask what I was doing. I told her that I was wrapping presents for other people. She watched for a little while then ran up stairs. After a few minutes she came down with one of her book and some white paper wrapped around it. I asked her what she was doing and she said that she was wrapping a gift for daddy. I said, "Um...we are going to go get him something at the store." She said, "No I already got him this Pooh book...see mom I already wrapped it." So what could I say besides, "Ok I think he will love it!"
Oh and by the way I wouldn't let her use my tape because her and her sister waste all of it taping up their pictures, so she used a glue stick! So that back paper is glued to the top paper to cover up the book! If nothing else the girl is resourceful! And no worries she has wrapped up books for everyone! Now she does ask for them back so there is a little bit of an Indian giver in her, but what do you expect she does have a little bit of that Indian blood.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love that she is so thoughtful to get a gift for everyone even if she does want it back. The use of the glue stick shows how creative she is - awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that girl. And I love that you made an Indian joke :)

    ReplyDelete