Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Last Game Of The Season!

Saturday was Elizabeth's last game of this season. I would like to say that they won a game but I don't think that they did. In fact I don't even think that they came close to winning a single game. Oh well maybe next season. Yes there is going to be another season of Elizabeth running around in circles and waving up at us. I do have to say she has improved from the first game. She only sat down once on the field during play to take a rest, she kicked the ball from one end to the other (however when she got to the end to make a goal she sort of gave up and gave the ball to the other team), she didn't make any goals for the other team, and she only asked to be taken out once! At the end of this game her coach gave each of the kids a medal for playing it was so dang cute that I almost cried!
This is a picture of Elizabeth and her little friend from our neighborhood.

This is Elizabeth's Coach.

2 comments:

  1. Man, I wish we went to more games... next season for sure! I loved watching her... and you, you're such a "Soccer Mom"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pink soccer socks! That's something I had never seen before. I'm proud of Elizabeth for sticking to the game and kicking the ball. Remember: It doesn't matter who wins or loses but how you play the game. I know she played her best and had fun. Yeah for Elizabeth!!

    ReplyDelete