Monday, August 18, 2014

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

At the start of the summer I got these tickets to go to Seven Brides for Seven Brothers for in August. So of course I wait until the last minute to use them. They were good for August 1st-16th at the outdoor theater in Orem. I had 4 tickets and Josh did not want to go to a musical so we took Nana! This is Elizabeth's favorite movie so she was so excited to see the play. It did rain a little while we were there and they had to stop the play for a little bit but it stopped and they continued. It ended late and everyone was tired but overall the girls and even Nana thought it was a fun activity to do before school starts!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that movie. I would have loved to have gone to the play. I agree that it is a good before school starts activity. Did you have popcorn?

    ReplyDelete