Friday, August 22, 2014

First Day Of School

And we are off to the start of another year! Elizabeth is starting 5th grade and Abby is starting 3rd grade.  I can't believe how fast this is all going. We attending back to school night the night before and the girls were SO very excited for everything! They laid out everything that they would need that night...so they wouldn't forget anything! It was so cute they even half way packed their lunches and then left themselves notes to "finish" the lunch packing! I love these girls so much and do miss them when they are gone all day...but I had a good day too. I took my mom to lunch and a movie while they went to school to learn....so it was a successful day all around! The girls already love their new teachers and are happy that school is back in!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, such cute school girls. Love that they are so excited to be back in school. The summer did go by too fast, but glad we got to see you a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete