Friday, August 15, 2014

Miss Olivia's First Museum Trip!

The girls and I took Little Miss Olivia with us the other day to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. We thought that we would give her just a little bit of culture. She LOVED it! Well... she loved it as much as a baby can love it while being strolled in a stroller around. The girls loved it and it was that much more fun to have Olivia with us.
The girls did everything they could and I just adore how big Elizabeth is getting she now wants to stop and read all the information at every place. It drove Abby crazy! She has finally discovered a LOVE of learning! That only took 10 years but now I have to work on Abby...good thing I only have 2 kids I'm getting tired!
Olivia was perfect the whole time...was just happy to be along with the big girls!

1 comment:

  1. Well you have 2 1/2 because Olivia will be around too. They are growing up way too fast. I think someone needs to give me some culture. :0)

    ReplyDelete