Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Busy Monday

Our day started with an assignment. Abby decided that she was in charge of FHE and gave out EVERYONE written assignments for that night. I got treats! So I recruited the girls to help me make the candy sushi again. This time I let the girls do most of the work. They were very excited about this! 
After the sushi was made we went on a field trip to a dairy farm! My friend Heather invited us down to the farm. We all got to mile a cow and I was shocked that Abby wanted to try! We learned all about how a dairy farm is run. It was VERY educational!
Then we got to see the baby cows. Elizabeth got a little carried away and let one of the babies suck on her fingers...they were all slobbery after! Then they went over to feed the horses.
After seeing all the animals we went into their backyard and they were flooding the lawn so the kids thought that it was the perfect time to cool off. All the kids were drenched by the end!
Heather is going to be in charge of ALL of our field trips from now on. It was a fun day down on the farm! That evening we had a wonderful FHE prepared by Abby. Over all it was a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Now that is my kind of sushi! Maybe I could eat sushi if you made it. Reminds me of when I was a kid. I can almost feel the calves rough little tongues sucking my fingers. Fun Times.

    ReplyDelete