Monday, November 4, 2013

Red Ribbon Week

Red Ribbon Week was a few weeks ago and I know I am a little behind but I am finally getting around to catching up on my blog posts! During Red Ribbon Week each day is a different day for some kind of dressing up. Monday was PJ day, Tuesday was Mustache day, Wednesday, the only day I took pictures of, was crazy hair day, Thursday was dress as a bug day, and Friday was wear red day!
Here are the girls crazy hair for Wednesday....
In Elizabeth's hair we made a bird's nest! With a bird and some eggs and of course some leaves from the backyard! Abby is a little bit more conservative and so we made two cupcakes with cherries on top for her hair! The girls LOVED their hair!
It was a fun week of coming up with different things to wear each day! The girls had fun and so did I!

2 comments:

  1. What cute hairdos! You are very creative. What kind of bugs were they? Some of those days sound kind of hard. Good thing they have a fun mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth was a bee and Abby was a butterfly! They were super cute!!

    ReplyDelete