Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Getting Our Hair Did!

The other day I went to my "Hair Goddess" Lynae to get my hair cut and colored. She is amazing. After I was done with my color we had all this extra left over color, and Lynae, like me doesn't like to waste so we started to look around to see who else we could color. Elizabeth was the first up. She got high lights, but we put it under her hair so that it doesn't really stand out. She was so excited! The color really is pretty close to her hair and just looks like she has been in the sun all summer, kinda like she has been.
 Next up was Sammy! Now it took a lot of talking into with Amy but we finally got Amy to agree to dieing a small piece of hair underneath in the back of her hair, to look like Rapunzel in Tangled.

I would of done Abby too, but she was at a birthday party.  After we were all done we went upstairs to see what ALL the kids were doing. They were spread out over the couch watching TV. Miracle they weren't fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment