Wednesday, August 8, 2012

FHE

 Last week the girls were asking what we were doing for Family Home Evening, it was Monday afternoon and I have to be honest I hadn't thought about what we were going to do, so I told Elizabeth that she was in charge of the lesson! I love having kids old enough that you can just say... you do it!!!Elizabeth took the job VERY seriously. She went straight to the Friend to look up articles on what to have our lesson on. She narrowed it down to two different stories. Josh and I told her to read both and see which one she liked the most. So off she went to prepare the lesson with Abby right at her heels wanting to help. They picked their lesson and that night this is what we found! Yes the girls came up with props...and wait for it...an activity to go with the lesson! Elizabeth read her lesson, with a little help from Nana, and used all her props to help illustrate her point, then she had made us each a missionary tags, because the lesson was on being a good missionary, and the activity was to put on our missionary tags and be good missionaries! I love this kid, she is so creative and smart. She is the best example to her little sister who wants to do everything her big sister does and to both Josh and I. This was one of the best FHE's we have had!! Thanks Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment