Wednesday, August 22, 2012

1st Day of School!

1st Day of School! Sometimes I thought this day would never get here, but now that it's here I was kind of nervous for Abby to be at school ALL day! And when I was out ALL day without any kids I kept looking around for the girls thinking I was forgetting them!
They picked out their clothes the night before and got their backpacks ready setting them by their bedroom doors so they could get to school early. I think they woke up at like 6am! And yes they came running down stairs to make sure I woke up with them so we wouldn't be late!!! Needless to say we weren't late. We were a few hours early!!!
 Abby was very excited to go to the 1st grade, but also was a little worried about being at school ALL day. So I took the girls to school and walked them in. As they were standing in their lines you would of thought that I was the last person they wanted to be seen with! What is that about I thought that doesn't start for a few more years? I gathered up my pride and left the girls to their friends!
 After I was ignored by my children I went to Amy's house to make Heather a sign for when she got home from the hospital. Now she didn't have a nose job, but we thought she would appropriate the sign starting that rumor in the ward! Mean....maybe, but we all had a good laugh about it!
 After, we still had time to go get frozen yogurt! Yes there is always time for FROYO! With less kids we jumped into Amy's car and were off!

After I still had time to go home and rest before I had to go pick up the girls! Is it awful to say...I think I am really going to enjoy this all day school thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment