Monday, April 9, 2012

The World According To Abby...

We are sitting down starting to play The Game of Life when we are picking out our cars...
Abby: I'm going to be a boy to start with, because when I get to this point (pointing to the marriage point) then the girl can just hop in!
Then looking at whether to go to collage or just get a job...
Abby: I don't need to go to collage because I don't need a job my husband is going to work!!!
A little bit later...
Abby: I guess my girl can go to collage because the mom and dad can work but I'm not going to!
A little bit later...
Abby: I will need a house because we can't just live in the wild. I would like to live in a barn!!

I love the thought process of little children!

1 comment:

  1. She is planning out her future, isn't she! Hope it all works out for her. haha

    ReplyDelete