Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lagoon!

Back in July Josh and I told the girls that we could do ONE big thing this summer! That is pretty much all I had the energy to do. They both picked to go to Lagoon. So last weekend we went to Lagoon. Yes I know we waited to the very last second to keep our promise but what are you going to do. Thank heaven Jake and Lisa agreed to go with us. It was so hot that day and my energy was gone before we got on the first ride, but the girls were so excited. We met up with Jake, Lisa, Chase and Syd later in the day and the kids went wild, going on ride after ride! We are so grateful that they came to spend time with us. Now I only got one picture, I let Lisa take all the rest but she hasn't gotten them to me yet so this picture is the only one I have of that day, hint hint, Lisa! It's of Abby and I while we were on the train ride while Josh and Elizabeth went on a bigger ride! The girls had so much fun and Josh and I...well it was good memories!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day with cousins. Those were always the days the boys liked the best. I think they did things I didn't know about. Love the picture of the two of you. Hope to see more pictures of the events later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! thanks for coming up to our neck of the woods! sorry we totally ditched you guys :/ but hey, next time, bring your suits!! ;)

    p.s. I will get working on the pics... as you can tell from my blog, I'm VERY behind!

    ReplyDelete