Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2nd Grade

School is back in! Yeah! Well only for one of them Elizabeth's first day of 2nd grade came. She was so excited to go. She was a little nervous about meeting new friends, seeing as there are non of the girls from our neighborhood in her class this year. After meeting her teacher the night before she decided that she was going to be ok about being in her class. Here is Elizabeth at the bus stop. Yes I walked her to the bus stop, she asked me to. I love that she is not too old for her mom to walk her to the bus!
Abby was sort of sad when she found out that she would not be taking the bus until next week. She got over it when she found out that we would be going to the school that morning for her kindergarten assessments. Abby was so excited she bounced all the way there in the car telling me that she was going to find out how brilliant she is!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh did she cut her hair off?!?!?! She looks so cute on her first day of school! I can't believe how big these girls are getting!

    I hope you are doing ok with this big surgery coming up. I have been thinking a lot about you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You started before us. What cute first day pictures! I agree with Abby that she is brilliant. (as is her sister)

    ReplyDelete