Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Vegas Trip

We had a last minute trip to Vegas before Christmas. And when I say last minute I mean at 10pm the night before we left I decided to pack up everyone and go with Josh. We only spent a few days there but it was so nice to go down and see everyone. The first night we went to Bass Pro Shops and saw Santa. The girls got their picture taken with him. The girls were SO excited to see all their cousins. These pictures are courtesy of Auntie Laura.Another thing courtesy of Auntie Laura are these two pairs of shoes!!! We went shopping with her and Trudy and while in Target I'm trying to talk Elizabeth out of these shoes and into a nice normal pair of shoes that will go with everything. So I hold them up and say what do you think Auntie Laura and she says something like this, "Oooohhhh, twinkle toes I love twinkle toes!!!" It was all down hill after that then Abby got in on it and found these other ones and needless to say Auntie Laura is no longer invited shopping!!! But the girls are happy and we did have a fun time with you Aunti Laura so maybe we can go again!

3 comments:

  1. We loved having you come! Last minutes visits are always welcome. Shopping was great. Laura was just helping the girls be sparkly and we know she secretly wanted those shoes herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TWINKLE TOES!!!

    ha ha come on they are adorable! You have to admit! I am so glad you decided on the last min trip because we had so much fun with you & the girls here...and I guess Josh too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes would match EVERYTHING! I see each color sparkling. I'm sad we missed it, but glad you guys had fun!!

    ReplyDelete