Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Another Tooth Down

Elizabeth has lost another tooth. It is her front tooth and she came to me a told me to "just pull it out mom!" This kid amazes me she is so strong. Well that night we got her all excited for the tooth fairy to come and she put her tooth under her pillow and I fell asleep without putting the dollar under the pillow so she woke up and started to cry (I said strong but I meant physically strong emotionally she is a marshmallow!) I told her that the tooth fairy must of gotten backed up and I will call and talk to her. So while she was at school and while Abby was at school too, because that kid can't keep a secret to save her life, I put a dollar under the pillow and she came home and was so excited. She even came up with her own story of why the tooth fairy was late...I think it went something like there was a snow storm and she couldn't make it and when she went back to headquarters our elf went to talk to her and remind her that Elizabeth Tippetts didn't get her money and to go back and get it to her...or something like that!


1 comment:

  1. Why is it that kids look so cute without their teeth and old people look so horrible? That's quite a story. She should write it down and illustrate it for future reading.

    ReplyDelete