Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Service With A Smile

A few weeks ago I had a friend that needed some help with her Christmas gifts, and I said that I would help do them. The project was a LITTLE larger then either of us thought it was going to be. But we enlisted some help from some VERY nice neighbors, poor things they just go walking with me and asked me that day if they could do anything to help me...I don't think they will be asking me that again! It took us about a day and a 1/2 to finish the projects and everyone was tired but it really ended up being fun. And when the men got home from work we recruited them into doing some crafting with us, who new they were so talented.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Talk about a community project! Whose gifts were these? She's lucky to have such good friends. Did you have the guys fix dinner also?

    ReplyDelete