Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm A Big Girl Now!

On April 14th Abigail turned 4 years old! Abby loves her birthday...I think it might be the presents and all the focus is on her! That day we had a special day. Josh, Abby and I went out to lunch together, then Abby and I went to the Nickel Arcade to play games, her pick of the place! The games were a little old for her but she said she had the best time. I won her a bunch of tickets and she picked out a treat for her and she even got a sucker for her sister! That evening we went over to my parents house and had a small party for her. My mom decorated with hello kitty stuff and even got pin the tail on the donkey! I have received all of my party planning skills from this woman!! Abby said she had the best birthday. A couple days later we went shopping at Walmart to spend the birthday money sent by Josh's parents and grandpa! This is my kids favorite part! Abby bought a hello kitty scooter (that Elizabeth has already tried to talk Abby out of), a new movie, and a princess beauty kit and still had a dollar left over! My girl knows how to shop! And now she is asking when her next birthday is!


This is Abigail's Video for the year. I hope all enjoy it, she is growing so fast!

1 comment:

  1. What a great birthday bash! Wish we could have been there for Abby's birthday - maybe another year. She is so cute and growing up too fast. It seems like yesterday that we were driving to California because she was finally here. I remember that cute little dark head and how excited Elizabeth was to see her in the hospital. Thanks for sharing the birthday with us! We love all of you.

    ReplyDelete