Sunday, October 4, 2009

The World According To Abigail Tippetts Part II

The other day my mom was watching Abby and they were upstairs in her house putting things away. Abby takes my mom's hand and says, "I like helping old people!" I think my mom really appreciated that one!

We went to Wal-mart the other day as a family to pick up a new game to play for FHE and Abby was sitting in the cart (of course, she's too good to walk!) I looked down at her and her face is just covered in food from dinner. I say to her, "Abby did you know your face is a mess!?!" Abby just gives me a look and says, "I can't see my face, Actually my eyes are by my nose, MOM!" I really had nothing to say after that!

Yesterday, my mom came over and had bought Abby a new outfit. It was Hello Kitty from head to toe. Let's just say she really liked it. With the outfit came a Hello Kitty purse! She grabbed that purse and didn't let go of it the whole night! She ran up stairs and proceeded to find things to put into her purse. She got her sunglasses, a case for her sunglasses, toy keys, a old cell phone, and then she came to find me and asked, "Mom, do you have any money in your purse?" I said, "No I don't have any money." Abby thinking I wasn't being entirely honest said, "Yes you do mom." Abby ran to get her piggy bank and emptied her two quarters out of it to be put into her purse! Then later that evening Josh took the girls out to eat and at the restaurant she had to have her purse with her and Josh tells me that she placed her purse down on the seat right next her, just like mommy does! She really wants to be a big girl!

3 comments:

  1. Jeremy, Jason and I are sitting here at the rehab center and I was reading them your post. We got a good laugh out of Abigail. She is so funny!! Tell her thanks for making us laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a little spit fire! love that little Sally :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby is so funny. She has such a great sense of humor and she isn't even trying to entertain anyone. Awesome! Who is she like?

    ReplyDelete