Sunday, October 18, 2009

Witches Night Out


There is a place up here in Utah that every October they have what is called a Witches Night Out, where everyone comes dressed like a witch and shops and eats and just hangs out and watches other witches! It is so much fun. So my sister's and I have made it a tradition to go to this event. This is our 2nd annual Witches Night Out! This year my mom decided to go with us. Of course she didn't dress the part with us but I think we have her convinced to dress up next year, fingers crossed.
We start the evening with going to dinner. This I think might be the best part of the whole night! We go fully dressed in our witches outfits and let me tell you we get a few stares and comments! This year we went to the Cheesecake factory. We ordered enough food to feed a small country...leftovers! After dinner we headed over to Gardner's Village where the main event takes place. There had to be hundreds of witches there, of all ages! And when I say of all ages I mean of ALL ages. From babies to children to teenagers to housewives to grandmas, they are all dressed up! I personally love to see the grandma witches they are my favorite. I think that they remind me that your never too old to have fun!
The best part of the evening was my mother running after a guy dressed like a cat with leather pants and what I think was a leotard, dancing to the music! She said she just wanted to get a good look at him! Another highlight to the night was this picture of my mom with these two witches!

All and all the night was a blast. I can't wait for next year we are already starting to plan out my mom's costume!!

2 comments:

  1. HOW FUN!!! I love your costumes! and I love that your Mom went with you guys... looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like too much fun! Yeah, Claudia! She will keep you guys young.

    ReplyDelete