Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Halloween

Halloween started early in the morning. Before school we went over to Aunt Cory's house so that she would do the girls make-up and I have to say she did an amazing job! Elizabeth was the Mad Hatter, Abby was Dorthy, Isabelle was Little Red Riding Hood, CAL was the Big Bad Wolf, And Deac was, well I'm not really sure what he was!
At the school parade the girls were so cute walking by me. I love being able to see them at school. Then after school we went over to the office to trick or treat there first, and found this cute little doll!
We ended up going trick or treating with the Ludvigson kids in their neighborhood. We only got through half the houses before the kids decided that they had enough candy and they wanted to go back to Nana's house to watch a movie....WHAT? When I was a kid I went through as many houses as I could to get as much candy as I could...there is seriously something wrong with these kids!  Well I guess they don't really eat their candy anyway so I suppose we didn't waste! It was a very full and fun Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute costumes and make-up! All of the kids look amazing! I'm afraid they get their trick or treating habits from their dad. When the boys were little they were so picky. They would rather we just buy candy they liked so they didn't get stuck with all that yucky stuff. Movies were the activity of most Halloweens. What can I say?

    ReplyDelete