Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Very Cold Field Trip With Abby

Yes it is that time of year again that I am suckered into going on field trips with the girls! At least this time I didn't have to go on the bus with all the screaming kids I got to follow the bus in my own quite car! First we went to Discovery Park in PG and the kids played for a while then we all sat in the freezing cold and ate lunch! At this point I was wondering what I was doing there, but Abby was so happy to have me so it was fun. Then after the park we went to this Equestrian Place in American Fork, where they learned all about farms and animals. Now that the memory of the whole field trip is a couple of weeks in the distance I think the whole thing was fun. But I have declared to my kids that mommy is only going on one field trip per kid per year! So I hope that you enjoyed me this field trip Abby because I am done for the year!

2 comments:

  1. How many field trips do they go on? Sounds like a fun one even if it was cold. Enjoy. It won't be long before she won't want you hanging around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends on the year on how many field trips they get but usually a few!

    ReplyDelete